Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tareas: Martes 16/6. Summer holidays.

Hi everybody!!!! How are you? I hope you're doing fine!!!! ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
❗❗❗❗
We've reached the last class of English of this course 2019-2020!!!!

I want to congratulate you on your hard work, enthusiasm and cooperation towards the English lessons planned and to me. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I really appreciate your e-mails, activities, questions, doubts, comments and ideas. I had a great time answering your e-mails and chat questions, honestly all of them. And I also enjoyed the video conference about Health we had with Alexis. ๐Ÿ˜ท
A big "Thank-you" to your families, too for their help.๐Ÿ‘
So now I can say....
 
Because this year was not easy... not al all. 
But we managed ...๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

Today it will be easy... I will suggest you to watch this video on how to describe your holidays.
I hope you can do many of the activities mentioned during these summer holidays!!! ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ“⚽
TALKING ABOUT YOUR SUMMER VACATIONS.

And finally I will give you a list of ideas from which you could choose one (1) to do today.
Cool, uh?๐Ÿ˜‰✌

Draw a map showing a route from your home to a favourite place.๐Ÿฌ
Write a letter to a friend or family member. What would you like to tell them about?๐Ÿ“จ
Write a set of instructions to show people how to look after a plant.๐Ÿ€
Think about your favourite book and design a new cover for it.๐Ÿ‘ธ
Design a home for your favourite movie or book character.๐Ÿ‘ฝ
Look in the mirror and draw a self-portrait.
Learn the lyrics to your favourite song. Could you perform it to your family when you have learned them all?๐Ÿ’ƒ
Hide a small toy in a secret place and create a ‘treasure map’ to help a brother or sister    find it.๐Ÿš€
Find some rocks and paint them!๐Ÿ’ 
10 Help to make a meal. Remember to wash your hands first!✋๐Ÿฅ˜


Well my dears, we finally made it.๐Ÿฅ‡ This is all!!! 



I hope you have a great summer but, take care: don't forget to wash your hands, the social distance, the face mask... you know all of these.๐Ÿ‘

HAPPY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!! 
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
A big kiss!!!๐Ÿ˜˜
Cintia.

No comments:

Post a Comment